I feel so fortunate this week. Let me name you the reasons why.
- My blog is on it’s way to being a big girl’s site. Read about how I was feeling in February.
- I created beautiful pictures that I am proud of and are so ME to use in the redesign.
- I wrote and edited the heck out of a piece for International Women’s Day on self-bullying that was the best I could write. It’ll be published on another site to link back to me! That’s what bloggers do, you see.
- My anxiety is at bay. No more swirling vortex episodes in over a year.
- I am hosting a creativity challenge and am so happy to be in community with all these lovely people! I am a rich woman in my soul.
- My daughter Fiona is turning 7 this week. She is happy and beautiful and a blessing to everyone she meets.
- My son is so talented and engaged in using his talents, it’s all I ever want for kids his age, especially him.
- I am moving forward, not stalled and frozen, in so many ways.
That concludes my Monday gratitude journal post. I hope everyone is feeling the hope of Spring or Fall in your own worlds. And you sleep well this evening.
And If you enjoyed what you read, subscribe, via the subscription box in the sidebar, to my thrice weekly posts via your emailbox. And visit me on Instagram to see my daily pictures, friend me or like my page on Facebook. Or come find me on Twitter or Pinterest too. I am always practicing Intentional Intouchness so chat at me please. I live for conversations.
And, as always, Thanks to you for your visit.