I dare say I take everything for granted . Intentional thankfulness almost takes a little effort. But I know this so I slip free from the grips of guilt if I sit back and have a think.
And recently Fiona keeps saying “thank you”. Why am I surprised to hear that from my three year old. I am elated and suspicious all at once.
If I were to round up my gratitude, it may include these topics I feel grateful for:
- After 5 years, my husband’s business has taken off
- Bills are being paid off
- Good food and wine was bought, cooked, and devoured
- We have Great Friends and Family
- My family is all healthy, for now
- My creative muse is being entertained regularly
- I have immense Freedom to create
- I have a great therapist who has moved me on in ways I thought were fantastical
- I love my life
Honestly, I’m not sure I could come up with anymore than this now and I’m OK with this being good enough.
Happy Thanksgiving Y’all from Shalavee.com !!!
And If you enjoyed what you read, subscribe, via the subscription box in the sidebar, to my thrice weekly posts via your emailbox. And visit me on Instagram to see my daily pictures, friend me or like my page on Facebook. Or come find me on Twitter orPinterest too. I am always practicing Intentional Intouchness so chat at me please. I live for conversations.
And, as always, Thanks to you for your visit.