I am sure we all have had enough of certain aspects of this Pandemic. I decided to list mine. And no, the masks didn’t make it to the list because I understand their necessity.
- Our mandatory mistrust of one another in order to be safe is so bothersome to me ie. I trust and someone dies. No one wants to kill their mother after all.
- Despite all the information posted everywhere, most people have no understanding of this virus’ mode of transmission (via spittle into the face), contagion period (less than a week before symptoms and three weeks at most after it presents), or what an antibody is (immunity in your body).
- But presenting with the antibodies means nothing. Not enough is known as the virus mutates to know if you are immune to one strain but can catch the next one coming through.
- No real school program in place for our public school children.
- Capitalism continues to thrive in our high anxiety climate of not enoughness and plague fear.
- The richest companies in the country just tripled their profits from the anxiety-fest.
- I gained ten pounds.
- No vaccine for the pandemic this year or perhaps even next.
- Zoom meetings.
- With all this time , I still manage to mismanage my time and feel like I’m getting nothing done.
And If you enjoyed what you read, subscribe, via the subscription box in the sidebar, to my thrice weekly posts via your emailbox. And visit me on Instagram to see my daily pictures, friend me or like my page on Facebook. Or come find me on Twitter or Pinterest too. I am always practicing Intentional Intouchness so chat at me please. I live for conversations.
And, as always, Thanks to you for your visit.
Amen! I still can’t manage my time either. What am I doing with it? Mainly reading!
I wish l could read. I have a book waiting and waiting and waiting.
I am so busy with work that it is pretty much my life and it is not enjoyable, either. I need more joy in my life, so trying to fit in more things that don’t expose me, because I have at risk family.
We have to be creative don’t we? And as the caretakers, we have to make sure wd get time for us.