Yeah, I can be a hater sometimes. Remember this post where I listed the things that got on my nerves? Well today, I’m sharing my
Top 9 Reasons I Hate Top Ten Lists
- People seem so focused on quantity instead of quality. More for cheap is how we like it. I feel shame.
- I feel further shame of our society’s monkey minded need to package quick answers in lists. Wham bam…
- Writers are dumbing down content and catering to the stupid so the rest can get it.
- And they’re selling out by making more and more of these bloody lists and feeding the public’s need to read them.
- The only exception that proves the rule was Dave Letterman’s top ten lists written by professional funny people. They made it look easy and good.
- Oh and because I just want to hate them.
- I hate myself for reading and/or liking them ever.
- If there’s only 9 items and you have to add one to make it a top 10 then it’s not truly a top ten list. Cheating is encouraged.
- And the number one reason I hate top ten lists is because I can’t seem to write one well.
I’ve tried to do these in the past because they are supposed to elicit a lot of hits…
I think I’ve done one… Also because I think they are mostly lame and can’t come up with ten real things to put on a list!
Hahaha. Yup. And thank you Jennifer.
Nice image to convey the dislike. “I enjoy making top-ten lists like anyone would a horse’s …
Why thank you Adam, I rather thought myself a little edgy.