If you would like to read pieces I’ve published elsewhere, some from before the creation of Shalavee, I linked them here.
At the Chestertown Spy, I gave them a couple of articles that truly show how neurotic I am.
At Travel Hag, I’ve written two pieces for her on Eastern Shore destinations worth the experience.
At Classic Play, I’ve written a feature article on parenting.
And my writing all began at Divine Caroline who reformatted their site and cheesed me off but I’ve got a blog, so there.
HERE’S WHERE THE FUNNY STUFF IS
- NEW YEAR’S URGE – My clean-freakiness emerges to compromise what remains of my sanity during the holiday season
- BRAS OR BUST – Bra shopping, a gruesome yearly task better done under the influence.
A FEW GOOD ARTICLES ON PARENTING
- GATHERING MY LESSONS : LESSON #153 – Doing my best throughout the test and attempting to let go of the rest.
- MOMMY’S TWO BLESSED HOURS HOME ALONE – Mommy’s are used to solitary confinement with lunatics.
I TAKE MY GARDENING VERY SERIOUSLY
AND THAT ALWAYS TURNS OUT FUNNY
- MY BROWN THUMB – I’m unapologetically an instant gratification gardener.
- WOMAN VS PLANT– I called the plant El Diablo but it turns out to be a chameleon plant.
TEAR JERKERS AND HEART TUGGERS
- MY FAIRY GODMOTHER REPRIEVE– A tale with happy ending for sure.
- CAROUSEL OF HEARTACHE – The history of heartaches that made who I am.
THESE ARE ARTICLES ON THOSE
‘GROWTH OPPORTUNITY’ MOMENTS
- I QUIT –My truthful story of how and why I quit smoking.
- FOOL ME ONCE – Here I admit I was a victim of an online teeth whitening scam.
Although I find some of my earlier works verbose, I’ll excuse myself for that and focus on the content. And say that writing regularly has made me a better writer.
And if this wasn’t enough, just look at the feed here on Feature Pieces Worth a Read. You just spent way too much time on your computer. Get up and stretch your legs will ya’?