If you want to read the best of what I’ve published elsewhere or prior to the inception of Shalavee, it’ll be linked here. My personal essays written with passion and probably published without pay.
At Divine Caroline, you’ll find thirty something of my articles. I’ve hand picked a few for good reads.
HERE’S WHERE SOME OF THE FUNNY STUFF IS
- NEW YEAR’S URGE - My clean-freakiness emerges to compromise the remainder of my sanity during the holiday season
- BRAS OR BUST - Bra shopping, a gruesome yearly task better done under the influence.
READ THESE HERE ARTICLES IF PARENTING BE YER THING
- LOSER MOMMY – Doing my best throughout the test and attempting to let go of the rest.
- THE FIXING CHAIR - My testimonial on discipline as love. They judge their worthiness by your behavior.
I TAKE MY GARDENING VERY SERIOUSLY AND THAT ALWAYS TURNS OUT FUNNY
- MY BROWN THUMB – I’m unapologetically an instant gratification gardener.
- WOMAN VS. PLANT – I called the plant El Diablo.
IN THE MOOD FOR GUT WRENCHING PIECES, I’VE GOT THOSE HERE
- THE STUCK - Seems I made a good many friends when I was in bad places.
- CAROUSEL OF HEARTACHE - The history of heartaches that made who I am.
THESE ARE ARTICLES ON THOSE ‘GROWTH OPPORTUNITY’ MOMENTS
- I QUIT -My truthful story of how and why I quit smoking.
- FOOL ME ONCE – Here I admit I was a victim of an online teeth whitening scam.
Be forewarned, many of these are earlier works and are probably pretty verbose. But you’ll excuse that and focus on the content, right?